Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hopscotch Karabeth Style

Are you ready for a game of hopscotch? In my version of this childhood favorite we will be jumping around as I blog about events of the last few weeks. No chronological scrapbook for me, Vicky! No sirree! I'm going to be here and there and everywhere until I get everything said that I wish to say.

Some of you more literary people might call this "flashback" writing. I, on the other hand, will stick with what I know best. And that means something a bit more childish like hopscotch.

No matter what your game is, I hope you enjoy reading of the events of the last few weeks even if it takes the next few weeks for me to get it all down in writing.

1 comment :

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)