Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Note To Pastor Dad

Honey,

I hope you're enjoying the conference. I know you enjoy getting away for a few days to hear edifying messages and to fellowship with other pastors. You know I'm happy that you get these opportunities even though I miss you terribly when you're gone.

Can you please come home now? I just don't feel the same when you're gone. I'm sitting here wiping my eyes as I'm typing.

Which reminds me. Don't forget to bring back the allergy medicine that we share. I obviously haven't taken any the last couple of days.

With All My Love,

Your Wife

(P.S. Thanks for being such a good sport! I wouldn't tease you if you weren't. Oh, and I really do miss you! See you soon!)

3 comments :

  1. And bring back Karen's husband, too, double-quick!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. And just for the record I really did "laugh out loud" at that post. I know some people put lol, but they don't mean it because they never make a sound. So if they were really honest, they'd put something like SRB-Smiled Really Big, or CTM- Chuckled To Myself. I'm just saying.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! And, just for the record (Lisa) I really did laugh out loud (but not too loudly as DH is in bed!)!

    Karabeth, Why didn't you go with him? At the pastor's fellowships in WV and NC the wives come with their hubbies! I take advantage of every free meal I can get! :) Oh, and I do talk to the other ladies and love the preaching!

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)