Thursday, January 14, 2010

Are You Going? Here's A Reminder

Yesterday, Pastor Dad and I were looking at the calendar to see what obligations we have in the next few months. That was followed by peeking of our financial plans covering that same time period. Discussing calendars and cash made something click in my mind. I noticed that I had penciled in an event for April 8-10 but had not purchased our tickets for it yet.

So, if - like me - you made plans to attend the 2010 Midwest Homeschool Convention in Cincinnati, then get on over here and buy your tickets today!

1 comment :

  1. Sorry, I won't be coming this year!! I'm all done with school! I know, don't look so disappointed! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)