Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The End of a Magical Week

Why, yes, we did have fun later in the week while we were in Orlando! Not that I'm implying that going to church from Monday evening straight through to Wednesday evening with afternoon breaks and evening sleep time wasn't fun because. it. was. Period. It's just that we thought we'd see some of the other things the area had to offer. You know, things that everyone on the planet might recognize.

We spent all day Thursday here:


And all day Friday here:
And even when we're taking a few days off basketball is part of the "magic." Friday evening we watched the Orlando Magic beat the Sacramento Kings. The magic is everywhere in Orlando.


1 comment :

  1. Very cool pictures! Would look great in a scrapbook! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)