Saturday, January 2, 2010

Take Ten In '10, Week 1 Schedule

Photobucket

If you haven't made the commitment to read the Bible this year it isn't too late to do so. Only two days have passed so it is not too late to catch up.

My own Bible reading plan had me reading the first 5 chapters of Genesis and the first 3 chapters of the Gospel of John through today. I loved reading the words "In the beginning . . ." in both books on the same day! Genesis tells about the creation and John tells about the Creator. Awesome!

Here is this week's reading assignment for those of you who want to read along with me. But even if you aren't using the same plan that I am I cannot encourage you strongly enough to read, READ, READ. Yes! It really is that important.

It's okay to make a resolution to go on a diet but most people are not spiritually fat. More likely, we're all somewhat spiritually malnourished. So leave the dieting for your physical body but feed your spirit well! :)

Schedule for January 4th-9th, 2010

Monday, January 4th
Genesis chapters 6 & 7
John chapters 4 &5


Tuesday, January 5th
Genesis chapters 8, 9, & 10
John chapter 6


Wednesday, January 6th
Genesis chapters 11 & 12
John chapter 7


Thursday, January 7th
Genesis 13, 14, & 15
John chapter 8


Friday, January 8th
Genesis 16, 17, & 18
John chapters 9 & 10


Saturday, January 9th
Genesis 19 & 20
John chapters 11 & 12


Sunday, January 10th
No scheduled reading.
Use today to catch up any missed readings.

I pray the Lord blesses you this week as you read His word.

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for this weeks schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting the bible reading schedule. You have no idea who I am but I wanted to thank you and let you know you and the Lord are helping people. I in turn am sharing with my friends too! God is reaching so many through this!

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)