Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm making an effort to count my blessings. It should be easy to do but some weeks it really does seem like more of an effort than what it should be. So in honor of counting my blessings I've declared today to be Thankful Thursday and it might be a permanent feature here.

We'll see. No promises.

So what am I thankful for on this Thursday?






Why, the Dog Days of Summer, of course! What did you think I meant?

Oh, and air conditioning, too. Definitely air conditioning!

What are you thankful for this Thursday?

(Rejoice! Comments have been enabled once more! Please leave one telling me what you are thankful for and why.) :)

1 comment :

  1. I am thankful for the cooling rain the LORD sent our way tonight because it has been absolutely miserably hot and humid this week, (even tho it knocked the power on and off several times and I lost my computer in the process.) Which brings me to another praise...I'm sooooo thankful to have my laptop!

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)