Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What Was On the Agenda Today

I checked the agenda when I got up this morning. The thing that was originally planned for today looked like it might also be overruled by the Lord:

The forecast called for rain. But it didn't come!

The sickness bug was still with me when I went to bed last night. But it was gone and I could breathe again!

So the Bear and I packed up the gear - which meant grabbing our swimsuits and a beach towel - and went swimming at my parents' pool!

I'm guessing that the Lord didn't really want me cleaning flower beds and a junk room yesterday but that He did want me going swimming today.

There's some faulty logic and theology in that sentence but I think we can agree that all good gifts come down from our Heavenly Father. This day was one of those gifts!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)