Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thankful Thursday 8/12/10


I am very thankful for the plentiful harvest of fresh fruits and vegetables. Thanks also to those who have shared your seasonal bounty with us. I will be making fresh salsa and peach cobbler later today and making mention of you in my prayers as I do so.

Our own tomatoes will be ready for picking soon. This year, thanks to the cicada netting that my dad put around our little garden, we will be the ones enjoying the fruits of our labor instead of giving the squirrels and raccoons that honor.

For what are you thankful today?

3 comments :

  1. I'm thankful for the good crop of tomatoes the LORD blessed us with this year! And some varieties of peppers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to be thankful for - even the times of testing and challenge our son and family are going through. God will carry them through!

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)