Monday, November 1, 2010

Do You Gnome?

Get it? Do you know 'im?

Sometimes I'm so clever that I can hear your groans all the way through the Internet. :)

So . . . Who is this little fellow hard at work mining for candy and toys?


Why, look here! It's Fen! He's so adorable even if it does look like he's never shaved a day in his life. Which he hasn't. Obviously.

I was sorry that my camera was not handy to capture a picture of him in his carseat.  He was wearing his hat (which was standing straight up), sportiing a magical twinkle in his eye and grinning broadly behind his . . . pacifier.  You'll just have to imagine that one.


And here is one of Fen and his parents! The Princess dressed as, well, a princess. Snow White only had two of her dwarves with her last evening.  My, oh my!  The one in purple appears to be a good 12 inches taller than she is!   

Aren't they an enchanted family?  Yes, I really do think they are.  Fairy tales still do come true.



Tomorrow I'll post pictures of the Charming children in their costumes (unless their mommy beats me to it, which is fine, too).

2 comments :

  1. Love him, love them!

    Fen always makes me smile, even without the gnome costume. In costume he's like...well, cuter, if that's even possible.

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)