Wednesday, November 17, 2010

An Understatement

The Bear and I stopped at the grocery store today for a few quick purchases. We separated inside the door and dashed to opposite ends of the building in pursuit of our desires. As we met at the check-out I did a double-take as I saw the items in his hands:
  1. a red bell pepper
  2. a green bell pepper
  3. 2 jars of sliced jalepeno peppers
Noticing my upraised eyebrow and quizzical look he said, "What??? I like peppers!"

That may qualify as the understatement of the month.

3 comments :

  1. That's cute! I like peppers too. At least they are healthy. My husband would have grabbed chips, cheese, crackers, and cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A teenager wanting veggies..........there's gotta be something wrong with this picture! :D

    ReplyDelete