Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Trouble(d) in River City

I've got a list of people I want to nag. But I'm not going to do it because I can hear Jesus saying, "(Insert my name in here), thou art careful [anxious] and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her." Adapted from Luke 10:41-42

Like Martha, this gal in Cincinnati needs the reminder to set down her anxieties with their accompanying attitudes in order to sit down for awhile at the feet of Jesus and receive an attitude adjustment. Maybe then she'll realize that He doesn't need her help to get everything under control.

2 comments :

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)