Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 21 Words of Wisdom

So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90:12

If you were a missionary who had to send back a mission letter what would your report say about your activities over the prior month?

You are a missionary if you are a Christian even if you still live in the same community where you were born. The people around you are your field. Natives are often more successful than foreign missionaries anyway.

(Don't try the "but I'm not called to preach" argument to excuse your lack of mission zeal. The Lord commanded all of His followers to advance the gospel even those who weren't called to pastor a flock. Sheep give birth to sheep. Pastors shepherd them.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)