Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 22 Words of Wisdom

So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90:12

With an acknowledging nod at the calendar and a heartfelt prayer of praise that the obnoxious pipe organ-playing Dracula in the neighbor's yard across the street will soon be returned to storage so that silence can once again blanket our neighborhood I submit the following for today's consideration:

The biggest TRICK ever played on someone was when the Serpent told Eve that she would not die if she disobeyed God (Genesis 3:4), but the greatest TREAT anyone ever received was when God Himself paid death's price for Eve and all of her descendants who repent and believe (Romans 6:23).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)