Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 4 Words of Wisdom

On a more humorous - but still serious - note:

Always be aware of what year your driver's license needs to be renewed.

Yes, I forgot that 2011 was the year I needed to renew mine but the error has been corrected. The woman at the bureau of motor vehicles and I had a good laugh about it. It was more satisfying laughing with a few other individuals who may have occasion to point it out! (Since I've never been pulled over I seriously doubt that it would be a police officer, but it wouldn't be a nice time for that new experience. I was meaning clerks who take down driver's license info.)

And I certainly don't want to retake the driver's test! Brr!! The very thought chills my blood. That maneuverability test is frightening. I can parallel park just fine, but the required "don't knock over the pylons" stuff just gives me the creeps!

I was not guilty of driving even once without a license. I was chauffeured everywhere between the day my license expired and the day I went to have it renewed.

Got a birthday coming up? Take my advice and go check your wallet. Then write yourself a reminder about a month or so before your birthday just in case you encounter any problems.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)