Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 38 Words of Wisdom

So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90:12

Beauty changes with age. Give up on the idea of trying to look 15 your whole life.

Not only is it practically impossible to do so but how ironic that great amounts of money and time are spent trying to keep a look from one of the most self-conscious periods of one's life!

A better idea is to reevaluate your features as you age and determine a plan for accentuating the positive while drawing attention away from the negative. After all, isn't that what you did when you were 15? It works just as well when you're 51. (Which I was a year ago.)  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)