Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 44 Words of Wisdom

So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90:12

When you count your blessings make sure to include your in-laws (of all generations) because they have (or had) a great part in the development of your loved ones.

Your spouse's parents? Check
Your child's spouse? Check
Your spouse's siblings? Check

Each contribute to the development of someone you love dearly whether that be your spouse or your grandchildren.

And while you're counting your in-laws as part of your blessings make sure you say a prayer for them if they are still an influential part of a loved one's life. I'm sure they'd appreciate the Godly guidance.

1 comment :

  1. And my siblings' spouses and so on and so on! The family certainly grows and grows from the nuclear one, doesn't it! Sometimes there are step relatives too! It doesn't end! The best part is if we're all in the family of God! Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)