Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 24 Days of Wisdom

So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90:12

We need to make sure that we're doing well in order to keep from growing weary while doing it.

It's hard for a task that a person isn't doing to make them tired! (Galatians 6:9; II Thessalonians 3:13)  That's like me saying that farm labor has made me tired when actually I cleaned house all day.  I might still be tired at the end of the day, but farm labor can hardly get the blame!

Paul admonished spiritual farm laborers not to grow weary during the time of harvest. It's harvest time!  We need to get to work! (John 4:35)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)