Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 30 Words of Wisdom

So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90:12

If you plan to write consecutive blog posts for 52 days make sure you have enough material to write and enough time to post it.

Especially enough time to post.

I rarely run out of things to say; however, some days it is hard to get to the computer and get something typed. Or even several days' worth of material typed.  Jesus said something about counting the cost before embarking on a building project. I should have paid attention.

(That's the story of yesterday's delay. Thanks to both of my readers for their patience.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)