- Monday - Genesis 22:1-23:20
- Tuesday - Genesis 24:1-67
- Wednesday - Genesis 25:1-26:5
- Thursday - Genesis 26:6-35
- Friday - Genesis 27:1-40
- Saturday - Genesis 27:41-28:22
And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together. Genesis 22:8
Prayer Journal (ACTS)
- Adoration - This week take time each day to praise God for keeping His promises that we have been finding in the scriptures. God is the only One who will always keep His promises!
- Confession - God already knows about each sin but confess any as they come to your mind and ask Him to help you not sin that way again.
- Thanksgiving - Thank God for blessing you through the Abrahamic covenant. It is through this covenant that the world received the Savior!
- Supplication - What are your prayer requests this week? List them for future reference so that you can see how God answers.
Search the Scriptures
Look for references for each of the following:
- Promises that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
- References that either refer to or infer something about future events.
- What does this passage teach about Jesus?
- Commandments that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
Putting the Word into Action
God led Abraham's servant to the wife that was right for Isaac. If you are not married make a list of the Godly qualities you want your future spouse to have and then ask God to lead you to right person accordingly. If you are married, ask the Lord to help you find something special to do for your spouse to show that person and the Lord that you appreciate your life's partner. (Acts of love and kindness should not be exclusively done on Valentine's Day!)