Saturday, August 31, 2013

Journal Through the Bible: Week 34 Thursday

source
Judges chapter 7

Does God issue any commands in this chapter?

  • God told Gideon that there were too many men in the military so he needed to tell those who wished to leave to do so and then God would test the remaining men and keep only those that passed the test.
  • In the evening God told Gideon to get down in the valley where the Midianites were and listen.


Does God make any promises?

  • God promised to fight the Midianites and deliver the Israelites using only 300 men.


Does this chapter teach anything about Jesus?

  • Not that I identified.


Does this chapter teach anything about yet-future events?

  • Not that I identified.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)