Saturday, August 10, 2013

Journal Through the Bible: Week 31 Saturday

source
Joshua chapter 9

Joshua is tricked by "ambassadors from a far county." Ha! The nagging suspicion that bothered some of the men about these travelers was evidently not enough to make them begin a proper investigation, including - or especially - talking to God about the situation!

Does God issue any commands?

  • No, God does not speak in this passage. If He had been consulted He surely would have said plenty!


Does God make any promises?

  • No, God does not speak in this chapter.


Does this chapter teach anything about Jesus?

  • Not that I identified.


Does this chapter teach anything about yet-future events?

  • Not that I identified.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)