- Monday - I Chronicles chapter 5
- Tuesday - I Chronicles 6:1-30
- Wednesday - I Chronicles 6:31-53
- Thursday - I Chronicles 6:54-81
- Friday - I Chronicles 7:1-19
- Saturday - I Chronicles 7:20-40
Review previous assignments.
Prayer Journal (ACTS)
- Adoration - Praise God that He is Personal! He knows each and every one of us by name. He is familiar with the genealogy of each individual who ever lived!
- Confession - Ask God to reveal hidden sin in your life and then confess it.
- Thanksgiving - Thank God for any answers to your prayers.
- Supplication - What are your prayer requests this week? List them for future reference so that you can see how God answers.
Search the Scriptures
Look for references for each of the following:
- Promises that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
- References that either refer to or infer something about future events.
- What does this passage teach about Jesus?
- Commandments that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
Putting the Word into Action
As you read each name listed in the registry of I Chronicles remember that each name represents a real, unique individual, someone who once lived as you do now! Like you, these individuals were born, they lived, and they died. Their lives were vapors and each now exists in an everlasting state of torment or bliss. Think of the lists of names you might encounter each day: phone directories, membership registers, address lists. Each name belongs to someone who will spend eternity either with God or forever separated from Him. Pray over the names you encounter each day. Then ask God to help you find a way to reach them with the good news of the eternity they can have with the Father through Jesus Christ His Son.