- Monday - I Chronicles 1:1-34
- Tuesday - I Chronicles 1:35-54
- Wednesday - I Chronicles chapter 2
- Thursday - I Chronicles chapter 3
- Friday - I Chronicles 4:1-23
- Saturday - I Chronicles 4:24-43
Review previous assignments.
Prayer Journal (ACTS)
- Adoration - Praise God that He is the Everlasting Father! He knows each one of us by name.
- Confession - Ask God to reveal hidden sin in your life and then confess it.
- Thanksgiving - Thank God for any answers to your prayers.
- Supplication - What are your prayer requests this week? List them for future reference so that you can see how God answers.
Search the Scriptures
Look for references for each of the following:
- Promises that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
- References that either refer to or infer something about future events.
- What does this passage teach about Jesus?
- Commandments that God made and to whom He made them. Do they apply to you?
Putting the Word into Action
Family heritage is important. God commands us to honor our parents if we are adults and to obey them if we are children. So many today do not respect their parents as they should. Not everyone has a godly heritage but everyone should be able to find some way of honoring the Lord's command! Find ways to honor your Heavenly Father by honoring your parents in some way, even if they have already departed this life.