Monday, December 22, 2008

'Tis The Season To Be Polly

This is the one week of the year where Polly spends most of her time opening gifts. It doesn't seem to bother her in the least that her birthday and Christmas are all in the same week.

Here we see Prince Charming and Tigger pointing out all of the lovely things on the cake.

And then we see her mommy lighting the candle for her.


A picture of the Birthday Girl with her milestone balloon. (Sorry for the distortion. The camera hasn't seen sunlight in so long it didn't know how to adjust to it. There probably was a bit of wiggling and giggling going on at the same time. Who was wiggling and giggling? Polly or me? Maybe both.)


I love the picture below. Look carefully. There are so-o-o many gifts stacked up here that we can barely see Polly behind them and Tigger peeking around them on the left.

Pace yourself, Polly! You've got several more "events" this week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)