Sunday, January 11, 2009

Prayers Needed for a Loved One

Some of you know Pastor Dad's sister and her family. Karen and Lulu call their aunt "Aunt C" on their blogs. Aunt C.'s husband, Uncle B. is in ICU and needs your prayers.

This is also the father of Nephew E. (who guest comments), Nephew J., and Amy who recently shared her pregnancy announcement with us by starting her own blog to chronicle the journey to parenthood.

I love these people, folks, as they are not just Pastor Dad's family but my family. I'm asking you to hold Uncle B. and family up in prayer.

3 comments :

  1. I love you too! Your kind words mean the world to me during this time. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit...not as a Pastor's wife, not as an aunt but as a loved one.

    Nephew E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karabeth for visiting my Welcome to Alberta post today. Trust that you are comforted with God's love shown to you by all those HE sends your way.

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)