Sunday, January 4, 2009

Feeding The Bear

This is a topic so near and dear to my heart, stomach, and pocketbook because I am in charge of feeding the Bear and the rest of us who live with him. In fact, I feed the Bear so much and so often that I get bored with the "same 'ol same 'ol." Anyone else out there like that?

If so, click on my profile and ask to become part of my second blog called appropriately "Feeding the Bear." Just in case you're a fellow who doesn't want to participate in yet another one of your aunt's crazy blogs (Hi Nephew E!) I'm telling you now that it is a recipe exchange blog. Well, now that I think about it, Nephew E probably has some pretty tasty recipes featuring bear (not THE Bear). Eww!!!!

Anyway, all doable (by me, not a hunter) submissions will be tested by my son, the Bear, and rated accordingly.

Help me out people! I'm tired of cooking some of my old tired menu items! I need some inspiration!

You don't need to be a blogger yourself to participate. All of you "anonymous" people are welcome to join, too*. And real names will be used at that location. I want credit for my recipes, thankyouverymuch, and think you deserve it, too.

* If you know me well enough to have my email address but don't want to sign up for a Google account, that's fine. Just contact me via email. If you wish to sign up for a Google account, please do so. I had an account long before I had a blog. Anyone who doesn't know me personally, but knows someone who knows someone who knows me (like 6 degrees of separation) will be granted permission once I verify all 6 degrees. :) It's the price of giving up anonymity.

3 comments :

  1. Get your finger stuck on that exclamation point?

    Just kidding. I've already joined your new blog. :) I'll have to search my newly organized recipe files for suitable submissions. I already know the Bear strongly disapproves of our weekly spaghetti night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a shame, too. Spaghetti is cheap and easy. It would be the perfect meal if only he liked it.

    Yes, my finger gets stuck on the exclamation point when I'm yelling. I think it looks "more polite" than all caps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    My Name is Sarah VW, I am a friend of Morgan Denise... (or "Aunt Morgan") I go to the same church as her. I'm not sure if you know her personally, but I found your daughter (Karen) through Morgan, and I found you through your daughter. (3 degrees, lol :-)
    Well, I would love to reccommend some recipes... I am a teenage girl that has 6 brothers. ( 3 of which are teenagers...) So as you can imagine, I have a LOT of tried and true recipes I've used to cook for them all, haha. ;D
    I am not sure how i can get onto your site, it says I need an "invite" from you... thanks!
    Sarah VW

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)