Friday, February 6, 2009

Picture Tag!

I was tagged twice this week for this and once before when I went to someone's blog that said, "If you see this, consider yourself tagged." Or something like that. Anyway, I totally ignored it back then so now it becomes obvious that I can run but I cannot hide. Ahem. I will do it now. Thanks Karen and Amy. And sorry, Karin, that I didn't play fair when I opened your post last month, or whenever it was.

It wasn't easy determining which was my 6th folder. We have several computer cubbyholes holding pictures. I finally picked a location, picked the 6th folder, and lo!-and-behold!, there were only 4 pictures in it! So I had to start all over again. And I prayed that the next location wasn't one containing the pictures of family gravestones. I am a family historian, you know.

Well, after a few more missteps I found a folder that could be considered the 6th one and opened the 6th picture. Voila!




Some of you know who this is because you run in the same circle we do, otherwise known as a gerbil cage, er, the pastorate. Some of you don't know who this is so I'll tell you just a bit about him.

  • He's one of Pastor Dad's best friends and he happens to be a pastor himself.
  • He's the husband of the woman who is the big Winnie the Pooh fan. That means he's the one who determined that Pastor Dad is Owl and I am Rabbit. (See here if you need a reminder.) I'm getting mad just typing. Just kidding.
  • He might sue me if he ever finds out I've posted his picture on the Internet without his permission. Just kidding again. I hope.
Now it is my turn. I found out yesterday that there is no blogger police department, and certainly not one with a "tags and meme division" - except for my daughter, Karen. I'm kidding! - therefore, I am not naming anyone of my own. I've been assured that this is not a chain letter and that if I break it nothing bad will happen to me. Now, let me rub my lucky rabbit's foot just in case. I'm kidding again. Evidently, only my daughter Karen has one. I'm kidding yet again, one last time. :)

1 comment :

  1. Nice Picture! I wanted to tag you also, but I thought it'd be overkill. =)

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)