Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm B-a-a-a-ck

The car, the computer, the Bear, and I are home again. I guess you wondered what happened to me those days I was gone. What? You didn't even notice I was gone? Sigh

Anyway, I'm home now where there is no Internet police (long story which may be told in the future, but with a brief synopsis in the following sentence :) ) therefore I am catching up on reading all your blogs. Even though I had a new laptop for the trip and free Internet in my room I was told by the Motel Internet Police that I was no longer able to visit your blogs. So much for staying in touch with the world - or my world as the case may be - while I was away. That means my life really was consumed by basketball this week and little else. Sigh again.

More later once I've unpacked, recharged, and thought of something more to say. This may take awhile as I am no longer "Too Tired in TN" but "Out of Oomph in OH."

2 comments :

  1. If I ever have a week like this one again and you are gone and not able to help...I don't know. I can't think of a suitable threat.

    Don't leave ever again. Or at least take me with you when you go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home! Internet police??? Sure look forward to that story. I know that at work facebook is blocked for all staff - and that is totally different and absolutely justifiable - but not reading blogs???

    While it's nice to be away, it's always good to get home. It was our daughter's week-end to move and it's not been easy. Sure hope they can settle in now and 'set a spell'.

    Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)