Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!

'Twas the day before her birthday
And folks gathered with glee
To honor their loved one
Known as little Sweet Pea.

It seemed that the compliments
Were always on hand
For food, punch, and snacks,
Especially "Cake Candyland."

Would she like all her presents?
That was never an issue
As long as dear Sweet Pea
Could tear through the tissue.
Happy Birthday little Sweet Pea;
Can't believe that you're two!
No matter how old you grow
I'll always love you.

Love, Gram

5 comments :

  1. That is the cutest cake ever...did you make that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy Birthday to Sweet Pea!! She is adorable and the cake is super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my enter button was faster than the eye--the last note was from and embarrassed Mrs. G (Jane)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable pictures! Happy Birthday to your Sweet Pea and I love your poem in between the pics. That cake is adorable and too cute to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Candy Land cake!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)