Thursday, February 19, 2009

Greek Geek Speak

I had the honor earlier this week of watching the Princess being honored when she was inducted into Alpha Chi. This is the second college to award her for academic excellence. The state university that she attended her freshman year made her part of an honor sorority which I think was Lambda Pi Eta. She can correct me if I'm wrong. As the saying goes, "It's all Greek to me!"

(Correction: She is a member of Sigma Alpha Lambda. It seems that the "Lambda" was the only thing I had right. Sorry, Princess. And thanks for the correction.) :)

2 comments :

  1. All of the World Market stores in our state are closing - that's one of the things I was grumbling about.

    ReplyDelete

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)