Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Family Game Designer Has A New One Coming Soon!

My son-in-law has a new game that will soon be in production. You can see his announcement here.

I'm not waiting around to see if I am one of the bloggers picked to make the announcement. I'm his mother-in-law! What are the chances that I'm on that list?! Just kidding. I prefer to tell my own m-i-l jokes and save my sons-in-law the trouble. :D

Anyway, I have given away one of his games on this blog before. So. . . no, I am not doing that right now . . . perhaps in the future when this game is post-production. . . but I did want to draw your attention to it.

What can I say? I happen to like this one!

Uh, I didn't mean to imply that I don't like the others.

I do like them! I'm just more of a play-games-with-the-kiddos kind of player and not the cutthroat, serious, cerebral type of gamer. (Guess that says a lot about my intelligence, doesn't it? "If you can't run with the big dogs . . . .")

Plus, I like the name!  Family Vacation sounds so much more like what I'm looking for in my life than a Revolution!  (I raised his wife and her siblings. I learned more than I ever wanted to know about what constitutes a revolution! However, I do have fond memories of our family vacations.)

And now I'm going to stop before I dig this hole deeper.

Go check it out! His mother-in-law wants this game to succeed!  :)

2 comments :

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Psalms 19:14 (KJV)